The Court of Appeal, First Appellate District (San Francisco), has announced its intention to destroy civil records, case names and numbers listed on the attached documents, pursuant to Rule 10.1028(d)(1) of the California Rules of Court.
Frequently Asked Question
When viewing the webcast, I see a black video stream. Is something wrong?
A: Hearings may have not yet begun, or the event may be in recess. Some buffering is also normal, which may cause the video player to remain dark while the video loads.
1) If you are using the Chrome browser, there may be a flash content setting restricting the webcast from playing. Follow these instructions to disable flash blocking:
- In the Chrome address bar go to: chrome://settings > Show advanced settings... > Privacy, Content settings…
- Scroll down the menu for Flash settings.
- Select “Allow”, or “Ask first…” and go back to the webcast page and reload.
2) A graphic with some sound will typically be played from approximately 20 minutes before the start of a hearing to enable viewers to verify that their streaming video connection is working.