Public Records Requests

If you would like to request judicial administrative records maintained by the appellate courts or the Judicial Council of California (the Council) you may submit your request by completing a Request for Judicial Administrative Records and sending it to the Public Access to Records Project by e-mail, U.S. Mail, or fax.

Request for Judicial Administrative Records Form

The Council does not maintain criminal histories, records, or documents related to specific cases filed in the Superior Courts of California. Contact the Superior Court in which the record was originally filed to get this information. Also, request court-specific judicial administrative records directly from the courts.

For all requests for judicial administrative records:

  • Fillable Intake FormPDF file type icon
    Note: any changes you make to this form will not be saved. Save the completed form to your computer for your records.

Related Links