Tuesday June 07 to Wednesday June 08, 2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Supreme Court Oral Argument for June 7-8, 2022
The following cases are placed upon the calendar of the Supreme Court for hearing at its courtroom in the Ronald M. George State Office Complex, Earl Warren Building, 350 McAllister Street, Fourth Floor, San Francisco, California, on June 7
TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2022 — 9:00 A.M.
(1) People v. Renteria (Cristian), S266854
(2) Guardianship of Saul H., S271265
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 2022 — 9:00 A.M.
(3) Coast Community College District et al. v. Commission on State Mandates (Department of Finance, Real Party in Interest and Respondent), S262663
(4) Geiser (Gregory) v. Kuhns (Peter) et al., S262032
(5) Hoffmann (Mikayla), a Minor, etc. v. Young (Christina M.) et al., S266003 1:30 P.M.
(6) People v. Hendrix (Isaiah), S265668
(7) People v. Aguayo (Veronica), S254554
(8) People v. Ramirez (Juan Villa), [Automatic Appeal], S099844